The Art Syllabus
The Art and Design syllabus aims to encourage a personal and creative response and is based on the international Cambridge syllabus and methodology of teaching.
- • Working from observation and primary source material.
- • Develop technical skills in two and three dimensional form and composition.
- • Creatively Interpreting an idea or concept.
- • Awareness of the role played by the visual arts in society and in history.
- • Making aesthetic judgments. [in terms of form, composition, color, structure, perspective, balance of a picture etc.]